Pages

January 1, 2011

Oh! Is it New Year!!! Then, I resolve...


It's New Year time and I can smell the celebration in the air. I just have this idiotic idea of staying awake till twelve of midnight or morning, whatever you name, because I feel that would make the year somehow interesting. Well, I still love it. Phone calls and wishes light up the year with overflowing happiness which can be clearly seen in my face.

Well, isn't it the time to make resolutions? Well, I do have loads of resolutions and I would like to share some to you. But before, I would request, kindly finish of all your work and then sit to read this.

1. I have this bad practice of sleeping late at night everytime and getting up late. So, for most of the time, I end up sleeping in van . Though, I like this, I badly want to change. I would like to show the alarm clock some respect.

Mr Alarm,

You are so good. Every time I hit you on your hea
d, you never hit me back and still you try to wake me up. Your hands are more precious than mine. I owe you!

So I pledge to get up early in the morning.

2. On getting up early, I would like to practice silence by meditation. I love my life : stress free. I hate when I get stressed up. And so I love sleeping. I always get good sleeps and maybe some times bad dreams(you don't care about that). On the whole I feel meditation would help me improve my memory power(I desperately want to increase my marks in history) and my concentration power (in chemistry).

So I pledge to devote at least ten minutes for meditation.



3. For people who think I am lean, just one note. My weight is 63 kilos and my waist is 73.5 cm. I badly want to reduce my tummy. So, I want to exercise. Yogas would help me have a good immune system and I hope pranayamas could help me get away from my sneezing problems. I just hope. Hoping my hopes come true...

So I pledge to do yogas and importantly pranayamas everyday whenever I have time.





4. I pledge to wait for my school van, and not the other way round.

Scoldings aren't new for me. But I feel ashamed sometimes to be late. I hardly be late, but still, I feel I shouldn't any time.









5. I get caught in school many times just for not bringing my things. I never submit my notes or assignments on time though I would have finished it. I always get them the next day. So, I have a remainder pad to note these things down, but the problem is I forget to write them in the pad! I would like to keep the pad with me every time and note things down.

So I pledge to u
se remainder pads always.







6. I have a terrible kinda bad hand writing. I would like to improve on it. But I have no idea on how to improve. My math note is one of my worst productions. Thank God, math note will never be checked. And for people who like to open my rough note I would give them a warning.

So, I pledge to improve my handwriting.


8. I love to sleep in history classes. And so I get bad grades in history. I hate history. It is so boring that I sleep everytime in class. And second is physics. Oh my God!!! Physics classes are too boring to put me to sleep. And not to forget chemistry. I loved organic chemistry but the 'Acids and Bases' chapter literally made me lie on the desk.

So I pledge myself to act like being awake in classes (I just can't be awake, so I act)






9. I am poor in calculations. I lose marks just in silly calculations.
I once wrote square root of 9 as +
/- 9!!!

I hate these surface area, volumes, areas chapters in maths ans they involve a lot of
calculations. So I want to improve quick and accurate calculation skills as swiftly as I can. To improve, I would go with Vedic Maths.

So, I pledge to learn and do vedic maths well.



10. I hate time schedules. Planning them is obviously a waste of time. I don't follow them at all! So rather, I plan my time in mind and prioritize my work and stick up to the dead lines rather than putting up a time chart.


So, I pledge to manage time sensibly and not to put plans and ruin my life.



11. My mom scolds me for spending hours on chatting. But I love to chat. You talk more about things in chat than in person. Do not think I am doing this to annoy my mom. And another thing is facebook. She keeps telling me not to waste time in it. Well, I realized fb has become too boring now-a-days. I just go check notifications, like statuses, check out my friends photos!

So I pledge to not to stop chatting and use facebook without frustrating my mom.



12. I pledge to concentrate equally on my IIT coaching.

For the past few months, I have not been taking IIT seriously. Well, this time, I resolve not to do so. And that too with the IIT coaching in eleventh. I resolve to practice more sums and to be interested in learning things.






13. I clean my wardrobe like once in six months and I end up wearing the same dress many times at home because I hardly see what other clothes under these clothes.

So, I pledge to keep my cupboard clean.








14. FINALLY I PLEDGE TO FOLLOW THESE RESOLUTIONS !!!







6 comments:

  1. haha! awesome!!!! jus a q......how do yu have that much patience?!?!?! i have a blog wid no posts!!! :P too lazy to post some!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! awesomee!! :D:D
    was really nice to read!!:) hope u follow these resolutions :P:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol. I was just too bored. So I felt, I can spend time in writing things so stupid!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good one. Hope you continue according to your resolution throughout the year. resolutions aint lasting more than 5 to 10 days in my case. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!! u follow fr 5-10 days!!! I just posted my resolutions and totally forgot about it!!! I should start.. but when?

    ReplyDelete