Pages

December 16, 2009

Will the world die?

The biggest issue today is the fact that the world ends in 2012. But how come a person be vehement about his opinion and tries to make the others believe him? Atrocious, I think. But I am not going to talk about that. Its all about our evnironment.

Times of India published many articles on the facts about how the environment has been destroyed. I liked one of them, that wrote, that, we need five earths to survive. The total amount of harmful gases that has been released in the atmosphere rose to such an extent that people may find no more lives on the earth. A survey was made to find out the percentage increse in the number of vehicles in India. It was noted that 1000% was the percentage increase in the number of cars only.Hopefully, I didn't see the percentage increase of the other vehicles, otherwise I surely would have had an heart-attack(Not Exaggerating). So go green by using cycles. I am happy that my friends either go home by cycle(or walking sometimes) or go in vans. Fortunately, only a few of them go by their own cars.

The only way to control them is to plant trees. "Plant trees! My god, there is no space for me anywhere to plant trees" would be the probable reaction once you read this. In fact, I do consider planting trees is tough. But if you have the choice and don't plant them, go and find the hardest and the strongest object for you to bang your head.

Prevention is better that cure. If you ask me, I would consider the best choice would be to stop pollution. I don't have to elaborate as everyone would probably know what I am going to tell. But I would like to sum up telling that try to avoid motor vehicles and dumping trash on roadsides.

If you are lazy(read this, if you are of this sort), better you join in an organization. Instead of chatting, surfing and wasting time, you can search for something in the web, which helps to spread awareness and be a member of it. Watch Nat Geo, Animal Planet,etc and join in any organization. Be the change you want to see.

Good Planets Are Hard To Find. Don't Blow It. I wind up telling you that, if you are a nature lover, then please do be part in saving the world. Not only yours, but even may others' lives are in your hands. Take care of those hands.

6 comments:

  1. Realize, don't be the major cause of this mistake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer having flowering plants in pots at terraces and balconies than banging heads :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are plants anna, not trees!

    ReplyDelete
  4. if one can't plant trees because of space constraints, they can atleast plant plants which not grows like trees.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's very good of you. but a small plant doesn't in any way help to bring the change. but till then planting flowers aren't bad at all. you should have read it properly. i said, if you had the opportunity to plant 'trees' and you don't, find the wall to bang your head. otherwise it will be good still even if you plant small plants. at least, I am am proud that you are doing something good.

    ReplyDelete