Pages

December 15, 2009

I love Doof

If you had seen Phineas And Ferb in Disney Channel, you would have surely noted the hooked nosed Dr. Dofenshmirtz. In fact, it is his picture that I have uploaded in my Orkut and Facebook profile. I love his nose, just simply because mine's like his. I am a fan of his voice ( if you have heard his voice and read this, don't laugh ). He works for 'Evil' (if you don't know to pronounce it, pronounce "EEEEEEEEEEEVIL"). Perry the platypus is agent 'P' and tries to stop Doofenshmirtz from doing all silly things. But Perry is boring, if you ask me. If Doofenshmirtz had not been there in this show, I am sure that this show would surely be a huge flop. However, don't ever watch in Disney XD, as Doof's voice is ---ahem.

Ok ok, I know that you are asking yourself why are you reading this. But I promise, that even if you aren't a fan of cartoons, you will love him and this show(only if you see it). You will never refrain from watching him.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Praju.. Nice to see you blogging.
    Yes I watch the show sometimes. But I dont think your nose and Dofen...'s nose are similar. Your is way to large. he he. Just kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You see Phineas and ferb? chinnapilla thanama irukku!

    ReplyDelete