Pages

December 13, 2010

Are you bored? Well read this...

Hello, welcome you and me back. I have totally left my keyboard away from my mind and to open this site. Well, I did open sometimes... for updating the design of blog or just rather doing some jobless stuffs to make my blog look some what pleasant to look at. Well, I may not be knowing how much it is true, well, all I can say is that I took many hours to do these stuffs. So, I do need your comments on this.

Well, this blog is just meant for me viewing isn't it? I have TOTALLY lost audiences. This doesn't mean that I am forcing you to have look at my blog every time, ( I do certainly understand that this blog is definitely boring, well according to you...), just leave comments on whatever you wish me to improve on. Well, that could be the biggest help any one can render.


Hm... To talk about I would say I got selected for a 'pharmaceutical quiz by TN branch'. I can't, or perhaps shouldn't, tell it proudly, as it was the BIGGEST FLUKE eva!!! Myself, and 2 of mafrndz, Vishal and Sameeksha were the groups for this quiz. We did not even answer a single passed question! All the Qs we got were SO EASY!!! And when they said we got the first place, we all were stunned! Obviously, as it shouldn't have been for us. So, I thank the opponent teams for ... just thanks. We are selected for the next round for the inter school level at Vels University or something.



The second is my IIT coaching class! Boo! It is totally boring! Well, I have classes on Saturday and Sunday, and timings are
Sat: 6.30-8.30
Sun: 7.00-11.30

Just look at the sunday timings! I have to get up at 5.30 and then dress up, eat and leave at 6.30 in my van! And my sir, who is the director of the SMART institute itself is the worst IIT teacher ever seen. His faculty teach waaaaaaaaaaaay better than him! I like the Saturday classes as they are good without sir and I love my chemistry sir who takes on saturday, He is so awesome!!! Well, there is also another math teacher, who sometimes, look boring ( but definitely not as sir ), but now, the way she teaches integrals is so cool! I would hardly say 'no' to a Saturday class, but the Sunday thingy... I'm just so desperate.

Well for the next year, I'm planning to go to my old IIT class which I had left as people said SMART was better. Now I regret and so the rest of my IIT classmates. I have not many plans about my future nor I definitely say I want to go to IIT for my further studies. I just want to know more and love the life. I also want the life to love me :)

Well, something has happened to me about Harry Potter, I have read the last book thrice (just thrice ), and I love to read it many times. The movie was amazing but I would say the book was more rocking than the movie. I'm waiting for the second part to get released and I'm gonna squat in the cinema theatre with my friends as soon as the movie gets released.





No comments:

Post a Comment