Pages

December 15, 2009

The Cave

This is my first and the only experience.
I didn't know from where I came;
I was inside a cave.
No animals, no fear, no algae, no dirt;
Only peace.
Not a single speck of noise.
I was unable to open my eyes;
But, I saw everything in my eyes.
I couldn't fit into the cave, it was so small;
The time came for me to come out.
I stamped the cave, heard a cry;
A cry of love.
I didn't know what happened;
I was in the hospital!
But even then, I couldn't open my eyes.
But I knew,
I came out for something great to achieve.

2 comments:

  1. This is my first meaningful poem. However I am not a good poet at all. There are two meanings for this poem. One is literal meaning and the other is hidden or figurative meaning. I am not going to tell you what are those, but try to figure it out yourself

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think.. I understood that figurative meaning.. Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete