Pages

January 31, 2011

OK! No Problem.... It's OK... I'll Speak... I'll try...Huh... Speechless... Hey! Whats wrong with you?... No No... 'Ayo inda koshu-a thorathungappa!'

I never knew days and excursions could be so worse...

Certain times, you know, it would sound awkward if you keep thinking that I am not your friend just because I am not in your room. That's never going to split us. But if you keep thinking ditch, pizzas can never be tasty.

I am your friend and always will be
If You wish to be a one with me :
)


The whole point is, that most of us don't understand is that all our money aren't wasted if we buy a pizza (ate pizza today, and so I am obsessed with it). Even if your dog had licked the pizza, be gracious to give the pizza to dog. And you will be left with the cardboard box. You had paid for it. So, if your dog says no to it, don't worry. Our tummies are designed to take any organic matter (except urea and other stuffs) and digest them which includes paper.

And so am I. The pizza is me. Any dog can lick me. I meant I love dogs. The cardboard is my friendship. I love you every time and always be your friend. Even if the box is eaten, I am in your blood. Eppudi? Mass!


So you are still friends with me and you can come to my room anytime. Rooms are just for sleeping.

So I am not far way from you...

Love you LOADS!!!

Praju ;)

4 comments:

  1. Tarun think we ditched him coz' we didn't accompany to his room group.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, same to us. But we will think of that later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ey.
    BUM.
    This sounds so wrong! :P

    fizzzybubble.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete