Pages

June 9, 2010

Finally! A time to lay your back bone on the bed...

Vacation time. My coaching classes have been over now. It's enough - One month of consistent coaching with just a single day holiday every week!And now, since its over, I'm happy. Well, those people never left me enjoy... A TEST? Oh my god! On all the three subjects? For just three hours? I curse that all those people should be blown up by tsunami. Well, I have completed my class and my exam... Oh my god.... It was tough and I have studied nothing. I badly want West Mambalam center 'cause this place is where the director, K.K.Anand trains us. So, I'm praying that I get a seat in that branch. But, I have lost my hope. Because of my applaud-able performances in my class and my test, I have guaranteed myself that I will get Adyar branch. Lets see... I'm leaving it to God's hands for now... By the way, I'm not so cared about it right now, because I will not enjoy these holidays at least...

No comments:

Post a Comment