Pages

January 8, 2010

Sports Day

Today(8/1/2010), its my sports day. Held in Nandanam YMCA, this was inaugurated at 9 'o' clock in the morning though it had to be started at 8.30 am. Since the place was very close, I walked. At 9.00, we all had to assemble in the grounds. I stood where the blue house should stand because I belong to blue house. My God, unfortunately it started to rain. It didn't actually rain, it just drizzled. I kept my spectacles in my pocket to avoid cleaning my specks every time from the drops of the rain. Our EG (Electronic Gadgets ) sir who was a PT sir in some other school was the judge and the compere as well. We started to march on that marshy land(it was so marshy that everyone were sure that someone would skid off and get admitted in the hospital). After marching, we assembled at a place in the ground, to be more specific, in front of our teachers, in attention. Our EG sir was the comedian at the place. He was calling us 'majestic', 'splendid' and so on. This really made us laugh because we were hardly marching, but walking. When we were to jog and get dispersed, all of us went in different ways instead of jogging to one place. As you know, I am a person with no patience. Feeling bored, I came home after some 15 minutes in the YMCA. And now, it has stopped raining. The order of events are being held now. I pray God that no one should skid off.

2 comments:

  1. To be frank, I participated only in march past because I have less interest in participating in sports.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My God, they have postponed it to some other day.
    I have to march once again. Boohoo...

    ReplyDelete